My new Giant is GIANT! (compagnon)

ivylouwho

Handbag Connoisseur!
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
I just got my new wonderful black GSH Compagnon wallet! :heart: I love it, its the best wallet ever! When I first opened the box :wtf: I thought OMG, its the biggest wallet I've ever seen. (Its bigger IRL than I expected.) However, its still so slim and its going in my work, (there's never a shortage of space there!) :P It has tons of pockets & card slots, its zips all the way around so nothing falls out and it opens up to lay all the way flat. Its perfect, I couldn't ask for more in a wallet! :yahoo: Finally a BIG wallet to go along with my love affair of BIG bags!
Here she is!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02663.jpg
    DSC02663.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC02664.jpg
    DSC02664.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 265
ooooooh ivylouwhoooooo !!! I love it !!! that will look so lovely in your jaune workyy :graucho: how much are those bad boys by the way ?? I've never had a big wallet like that - it would be nice to have room for everything :P

ooooooh ivylouwhoooooo !!! I love it !!! that will look so lovely in your jaune workyy :graucho: how much are those bad boys by the way ?? I've never had a big wallet like that - it would be nice to have room for everything :P

Hello there darlin! This bad boy retails for $525, but I scored this one on bluefly for $400!!!! :wlae:

Oooh! I need that for travel...Beautiful!

I thought that too but found that it's not big enough for all the travel documents (doesn't fit the width of A4 for example) and not thick enough for the 5 passports I carry when we travel as a family. So I had to send her back. :crybaby:

I think it's a beautiful wallet and I wish it could work as a travel wallet for me.

Congratulations, black with the GSH looks great.