My new Giant is GIANT! (compagnon)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my new wonderful black GSH Compagnon wallet! :heart: I love it, its the best wallet ever! When I first opened the box :wtf: I thought OMG, its the biggest wallet I've ever seen. (Its bigger IRL than I expected.) However, its still so slim and its going in my work, (there's never a shortage of space there!) :P It has tons of pockets & card slots, its zips all the way around so nothing falls out and it opens up to lay all the way flat. Its perfect, I couldn't ask for more in a wallet! :yahoo: Finally a BIG wallet to go along with my love affair of BIG bags!
    Here she is!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! SH looks super cool against black! :yes:

3. congratulations!! what a useful and gorgeous wallet. :smile:

4. Love your compagnon, congrats!

5. ooooooh ivylouwhoooooo !!! I love it !!! that will look so lovely in your jaune workyy :graucho: how much are those bad boys by the way ?? I've never had a big wallet like that - it would be nice to have room for everything :P

6. Oooh! I need that for travel...Beautiful!

7. ITA :tup:!! Black with SGH is one of my favorite combos right now!

8. Hello there darlin! This bad boy retails for $525, but I scored this one on bluefly for $400!!!! :wlae:

9. wow, it looks so nice! congrats!

10. Congrats.:yahoo: Nice combo.:tup:

11. Congrats!!!

12. Congrats. I love wallets that zip around and have lots of card slots! Enjoy.

13. Congrats! It looks cool~~

14. I thought that too but found that it's not big enough for all the travel documents (doesn't fit the width of A4 for example) and not thick enough for the 5 passports I carry when we travel as a family. So I had to send her back. :crybaby:

I think it's a beautiful wallet and I wish it could work as a travel wallet for me.

Congratulations, black with the GSH looks great.

15. oooh I need one of those! I love it ... it's beautiful! Congrats!