My 'new' gems! '01 le dix, '03 caramel city, '04 seafoam city!!!!!

mimz

heart belongs to BAL
Mar 17, 2006
Yay! They finally arrived, and I have finally had the time to take photo's! I am just so ecstatic, I love them all so much.........

(cross posted from tfs)
I found the dream bags I have been searching for foreeeeeever!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I can not even tell you how lucky I am, and how appreciative I am - these bags are simply beautiful, and I am just so excited to rock them!

it's very image heavy, so please wait for them to load! I promise you will not be disappointed.....!!!!!

First.... the one I have been waiting for, for years........ FINALLY is mine!

2001 First Season Balenciaga Black Le Dix
what can I say? This bag is a work of ART! It's incredible - the details, the leather (which is soo buttery with the most natural vintage distressing). Everything about it is just perfection. AND I FINALLY FOUND MY FLAT BRASS! It can't get any better than this!

...and next

2004 S/S Seafoam City
Thanks to the most wonderful lady, I was FINALLY able to get my hands on another dream -- the seafoam city. It is everything I ever imagined and more, this color is truly one of the best - the natural color is so incredible with the silver hardware and the vintage distressed leather, and so perfect for me in the city size -- it is honestly a 'match made in heaven'!!!!!! One of my favorites! :love:

...and last but not least.....

2003 Spring/Summer City (this was the first season the city was made, thanks dude!) The leather on this bag is INCREDIBLE, it is SO thick, so wrinkly, so vintage and distressed - it is just amazing. So perfectly broken in, and the color is so deep and rich.... I am in love!!!!!

good lord!! i dont know what to say. one is more stunning than the next, and so perfectly fit your style! i love them! congrats!

its a great day!!!

you have amazing sources!!!

Wow~ Mimi
I AM IN LOVE with your bags. They are in great condition... especially the seafoam. Don't ever sell them. You'll have seller's remorse.. like me
I miss my caramel 03 classic:cry:

ahhhh thank you, you guys!!!!!!! I don't know even what to say - I'm a little overwhelmed :lol: - but it's a good feeling! ;)

max, so funny - I had originally planned on selling the caramel, but just can't part with it - it's way too amazing! ...and then of course, FINALLY the flat brass - I would NEVER in a million years part with this.... and then the seafoam.... - this is really one of my favorite colors, it's so natural and authentic.... it's so perfect.

your bags rock, girl! you know i actually bought the 04 turq city when it came out and returned it bc i had 04 blue denim leather color city and thought i was being too frivilous....and now..........shoot me!

Kimisin said:
The condition of all these bags are just amazing...the leather are all so yummy.:love: So happy for you mimi...let see more pictures of you wearing them. ;)

KIMI! thank you!!!!! I'm going to take some photo's of them on hopefully next week..... stay tuned! ;) :heart: