My new Gaucho: patent medium tote -- with PICS!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, it's not really MY new Gaucho, it's my mum's. But we live by the 'mi bolso es su bolso' principle, so I will be carrying her too (I hope!:P)!

My mum always loved my Gauchos but she was looking for something a little bit more sophisticated. And I happened to find the PERFECT one for her on the bay! And here she is:

our gorgeous patent medium Gaucho tote!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

She has this beautiful deep burgundy-reddish glow to her and I adore the embossed croc print! :drool:

I'm in :heart:!

Thanks to LaMissy and Emi for helping me authenticate her! :smooch:

2. The bag really is perfect. It's more mature thanks for the deep colour. Hope you both will love it :biggrin:

3. That looks wonderful, Elsie87! Glad I could help. Enjoy the bag :heart:

4. What a beautiful bag! And she's lucky to be in the loving hands of mom and daughter. :tender:

5. so pretty !!!

6. I have one of those too and I love it. Fab bag, isn't it? I hope you get to use it often.

7. beautiful!

8. Thanks all! :heart:

9. Don't you just love the dimensional effect of the finish of the leather? The unique shimmering tones really give the colour depth. :heart:

10. Yes I know! Just fabulous! :love:

11. OMG...I wanted this bag ever since it came out.
    It's beautiful congrats.

12. ^^ Thank you so much!:heart:

Yeah, me too! I was so sad because I missed it at the boutiques. Thank you, ebay!

13. OH MY ! :faint:

sweetie you need to take modelling pics in natural light to show off this beauty!:drool:

14. #14 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    Here you go:

out1.jpg

out2.jpg

out3.jpg

out4.jpg

My mum modelling:

out5.jpg

The first 4 pics show the most accurate colour of the bag.

;)

15. You look fabulous Elsie! That color is yummy!!! :drool: