My new Galliera PM...wohooooo!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The long quest for a new LV bag finally came to an end this morning as soon as i laid eyes for the first time on this stunning beauty...The Galliera:love::heart:. Pictures do not do this bag justice. Its a must see IRL and a must have. I came home with the PM size. Its huge but perfect for me.It lays comfortable on the shoulder, not heavy at all. I totally love this bag and am so glad i waited for it!!

IMG_0909 (2).jpg IMG_0912 (2).jpg IMG_0913 (2).jpg IMG_0914 (3).jpg IMG_0915 (3).jpg
  2. Yaay I just posted a congrats in another thread where you posted pics and asked for close ups and I found your own thread.
    I love it..it's gorgeous! Congraats!!

3. Wow, it's gorgeous and looks great on you. Perfect size. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Congrats!:yahoo:

4. more pictures...

IMG_0916 (2).jpg IMG_0917 (2).jpg IMG_0918 (2).jpg
  5. yay, congrats!

Thank you for the modeling pics! Looks great on you!

6. The PM is perfect! Congrats on such a beautiful bag!

7. Thank you for your wonderful comments:flowers:.

8. wow, the PM size is quite big

9. lol... yes it is a big bag. I did not expect it to be so huge but i still love it.

10. oooh nice!
    congrats!

and thanks for the modelling pics!!!
    i was dying o see some!

so this is the SMALLER one?!?!
    it looks huuuuge!

may i ask how tall you are?

11. thanks.
    yes this is the smaller size.
    I am 5'5 and on the heavier side:Push:.

12. congrats!!!! alot of peopla have been waitng.. and the waiting is finally over!

13. hooray! the bag looks great on you! :tup: congrats!!

14. omg!!! Love it. I might have to go by LV tonight to check it out. Congrats.

15. thanks for the information doulosforhim!!

congrats again!
    your pictures really make me get one :nuts: