My New Galliera is Here!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went after work today and picked up my Galliera PM...As others have already mentioned, the GM is HUGE!! I think the PM is just the right side. I love the suede lining inside, as well as the cell phone pocket ad snapped pocket. The outside has just the right amount of vachetta on the piping and the handle. The gold hardware (plaque and rings attaching the handle) is gorgeous. I highly recommend this bag!!

2. Im so jealous...how did u get it early?They arent being released till APril 1ST HERE!sniff!!!!
    im having mine shipped to avoid sales tax so I wont get it till WED!WAHHH!

3. My SA let me take it home tonight and she is charging my card first thing in the am!
    Hope you get yours soon!!

4. Oooh, how lovely, can't wait to see, please post pics when ya can - I'm so excited for you. congrats!!! :heart:

5. Congratulations on your Galliera PM!! You'll definitely enjoy using your new LV. I'm on the fence between the PM and GM sizes but am leaning towards the GM, I think - LOL. The LV store at the Stanford mall in Palo Alto - CA had both sizes out on display but I didn't think to ask the SA if the bags were available for purchasing.

6. Congrats! I think you're the first! Could you post modeling pics as well? I'd love to see how the short the strap is!

7. Congrats! I am dying to see pics as well...going to pick up my GM tomorrow! :smile:

8. picture! :sad:(

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats:yahoo: - Please post pics if you can, I am thinking of this bag as a new work bag but cannot get to a store.

11. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics!

12. Congrats, it looks so amazing in real life! :yes:

13. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

14. OMG!!!! Congrats!!! Photos please

15. Congrats ! :graucho: