my new friend.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. lately I've been thinking about getting a pet I love dogs but am not in a situation where I could give the attention and time a dog needs so I got a FISH!
    this is my new fish its a small black gold fish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have yet to choose a name so suggestions are welcome!

2. I like your black goldfish! I'm not good at fish names so I can't offer any suggestions. I especially like the 3rd photo where I can some of the gold coloring underneath ~ very beautiful!!! :tup:

3. thank you!

4. He's sweet, and with those eyes the only name I can think of is Marty. Congrats.

5. Congrats on your new friend! Maybe Black Molly?

6. Herman, Dexter, or Arthur (from Pbs kids) are some names I can think of... cOngrats on your new Fishy...he/she's too cute!! :love:

7. He's cute! I like Snoopy for him, for some reason.

8. great names thanks everyone!

9. I love those boogy-eyed goldfish. I used to have one named "boogie." ;) So cute!

10. I don't know if any one has noticed but my poor fish has a split in his front fin.
    when I got him last night I was watching him swim and kept wondering why he was swimming so strangely. it took me a while to figure out it was his front fin. I think he/her it might have been in fight with another fish becuase he/her it also has a really small rip on his tail fin. you can see the problem with the front fin in the last picture.

11. awww it's cute ^^ I'm a huge fish lover ... of both eating and not to eat lol

12. Yay! I love your new fine finned buddy! I think I would name him Gil:smile:

13. He's handsome and has a very nice bowl! Lots of good name ideas.

14. Congrats on your new friend...as for a name suggestion, how about blueberry?

15. Congrats on your new friend!

I love bubble-eye goldfish! We had one just like him when I was really young. His name was Midnight.