My new friend Maggie is on her way!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gals, :nuts:

I know so many gals thought about the Maggie and then were not so sure, but I scored an amazing deal on a raspberry, so I bit the bullet.

Looking forward to being able to finally post some Maggie piccies, and hopefully bringing on the Maggie love :biggrin:

2. Hi, congrats in advance, looking forward to see it and hear your review! :P

3. Ooh, definitely looking forward to the new arrival and seeing pics. How exciting.

4. I ordered a black one yesterday - should be here tomorrow.

I love Maggie...

... I think!

Looking forward to pics of yours. Where did you order it from?

5. Ooh - some Maggie fans!

Can't wait to see some 'proper' photos of this bag!

6. An amazing deal - come on spill the beans - how much of a reduction?

7. Brilliant, is it the normal size Maggie or the E/W?

8. Thanks girlies, it should be here tomorrow.

I got it from my regular ebay seller (this is my third bag from the same seller gulp!), and as such I got a really good price (well under the sale price on Mulberry)!!!! :biggrin:

I did explain to him that this bag just hasnt been a popular seller, even though I had loved it when I saw it in store, and after a little persuading I got it for the price I wanted ;)

Its the regular size, not the E/W, so I think the original price was 695 lol

9. ooh- let the maggie madness begin!!!!!!