My New Found love - The Coin Purse! (Pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, look at the Bal accessory heaven! LOL

I'm in LOVE with your RT Coin Purse! Congrats!!!

2. THANK YOU SO MUCH - YOU ARE ALL SO SWEET :blush:

MarieG - At this point I use the RT as my wallet, - until I get my hands on a 'Money' or a 'mini-compagnon'. They are actually quite roomy the Coin Purses. The little Porte-monnaie is perfect when I use my First as it fits perfect in the front pocket and holds a credit card and coins...

The Ink is at this point holding the savings for F/W in its box.. But will soon be another sweet organizer in my bag.. Maybe to hold my Ipod?

The Planet is awaiting Violiet... Where I will use it to make the strap longer on the City..

Have to go - HINGE13 I will PM you about Holly G.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN... I'll be back :smile:

3. OMG I just found this thread! Your collection of accessories is fabulous, all the cutest colors and styles together!

4. I love them:heart::drool::drool::drool:

5. Cute! I love the coin purses.:smile:

6. OK, That did it! I must have a coin purse!!! They are so darn CUTE!! :nuts:

7. Great collection. Coin purses are so cute....and practical!!:tup:

8. So cute accessories!
    I can imagine it's not easy to choose between the one you'll use and the ones remaining at home, every morning!!

9. Exactly - That is why I think I will use them as organizers in my bags.. The colors are so great!! I want more coin purses :yahoo: Go get some all of you and share pictures!!

10. Evilachitect and Hinge13- I bought them both online from private sellers. The INK was NIB the red used, but still lovely. I don't remember the retail-price and didn't ask, as I was after the Money or the Mini-Compagnon when I was in there... Sorry - I'll find out this week when I pass by..

Firstclass - I admired your collection of Porte-Monnaies!!..You have got the Eggplant right? I always admire your pictures.. You look amazing - and I am very envious (IN A GOOD WAY :drool:) of your collection of purses.. I really want one!!

All of you are so nice, and I would like to comment on all of your sweet replies... THANK YOU!!

11. I love the coin purses too, and the ghost is such a nice colour

12. Aw they are so cute and small!