My New Found love - The Coin Purse! (Pics)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They're sooo cute, MissM!:love: Congrats!:yes:! I fell in love with coin purses after I saw Firstclass's coin purse collection recently! :heart:

I just have a quick question: What do you use them for? Not only for coins, right? TIA!:flowers:

2. So cute!!!! Congratulations...

3. congrats!

4. What a great collection- love the Ghost! So do you use them all at once or rotate?
    For what it's worth: I've found that one coin purse can hold about 8 lip glosses:tup:

5. I have an Ink and love it too - that Rouge is stunning though!

6. Holy Moly!!!! I LOVE your accessories...........:nuts: Those are beautiful! :yahoo:

7. I LOVE coin purses. i wish i had more uses for them tho! so far i just use it for my ipod.

8. They are so so so cute!!! I love all the adorable little accessories. They're like mini-mini-B-bags!

9. :yahoo:Miss M~ you are so lucky to have all those beauties!!! I am so in love with the RT coin purse! The color is just so pretty!!!!!!:love::love::love: I love your sky blue ghost~ I'm not even a blue color girl but I just love sky blue so much!!!!:heart: Use them well and congrats!!!!!:yahoo:They are the cutest pieces of leather ever!!!!:tender:

10. love the coin purses! especially the RT - what a great red:tup:
    i love accessories, too - i find they are just as addicting as a big b-bag, don't you think? :P

11. I've recently been obsessing about the coin purse. Yours are so pretty, they make me want one even more. :love:

12. Uuuh, I might have to give them a call! I would love to have an ink coin purse - it would match my Oval Clutch so well:love: Do you recall what the retail price was? I seem to remember the price being about 1400 danish kr.?
    I would love to go to HG's sale - but since I live in the other part of the country it might need some planning. Did they tell you when the sale begins?

13. WOW MissM :nuts: I'm speechless !!! OMG - I'm such an accessorie-lover (as you already know) - can't find words enough for your FANTASTIC acc-collection! She's BREATHTAKING :yahoo:! Love each one of them :heart: but especially the small BG porte-monnaie :drool:, I never saw it in this color yet :tender::love:!
    Thank you so much for sharing :flowers:

14. Hi Marie :heart:! I also love MissM's accessorie-collection - very very much, it's AMAZING :yahoo: !
    I for my part use the coin purses for several things: one for my iPod, one for small make-up like lipstick, mirror aso., one for cards and papers, aso.! The little cute 'porte-monnaie' I use mostly for my coins only.
    What about you MissM ?

15. Killer choices! I love all of the colours, and your Ghost is tooooo cute!