My new found guilty pleasure

Jan 24, 2009
Hi ladies. I'm a long term Mulberry addict but having seen Charliefarlie's Paraty irl and been enabled very much by Rachiem, Corries and their Chloes I decided I was just about ready to be led astray. And boy have I been led astray. I bought black Marcie shoulder a couple of weeks ago and today I received a parcel through the snow and ice and in it was a large Marcie in Ash. Both so very gorgeous and the leather to die for. Everything about these bags feels luxurious. The finish is unbelievable. So may I introduce them here

IMG_1526.jpg IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

Another Mulberry addict who have fallen for Marcie's charm! I have no problems understanding why you needed the ash one after having fallen for the black. They're both gorgeous - love the long strap on the black, and the ash has just the perfect grey colour! Congrats and enjoy!

These are both stunning teddies. Between both colours, you are covered for all the seasons. I love large Marcie so much and I want one so bad. Everyones beauties are enabling me!!

Wow... Congrats on your new Marcie(s).. Both are gorgeous! I,personally, just convert myself from Chanel to Chloe as well.. (already got one Paraty and considered getting a Marcie) I love the craftsmanship and the leather here.

Marcie in Ash is TDF...