My new found fake tan love

Jan 19, 2008
UK
I just thought I'd share my experiences of a new fake tan that I've been trying - it is an absolute godsend!!!

It's called St. Moriz and is a 'knock off' St. Tropez. I was extremely dubious when one of my friends told me about it, but she is gorgeously golden and somewhat of a fake tan queen so I thought I'd give it a try - at £2.99 a bottle you can't really go wrong!!!

Up until trying St. Moriz mousse, I used Xen Tan religiously. This mousse is seriously amazing!!! I apply it with a mitt, and it is the first tan that I would actually go out of the house before washing off the guide colour - in fact now, I put it on before a night out to give me that extra depth in colour. It's not at all orangey and so so easy to apply - dries really quickly too and so far hasn't come off on my clothes (touch wood!!!). I know most fake tans say not to moisturise directly before applying tanner as it creates a barrier on the skin but I find this tanner works really well if applied over moisturiser!

Just thought some of you may be interested...At almost 1/10 of the price of Xen, I don't think I'll ever go back :smile:

Jan 19, 2008
UK
I got it from TK Maxx but there's loads of places online that sell it...

I'm naturally quite pale, but people always say I looked tanned because I have quite dark features.

honeypye1

Nov 17, 2009
The Madhouse
I got this and love it, was only £3 from WWW.FragranceDirect.co.uk, ive used lots of self tanners now and this is by far the cheapest, i even find the St Moriz better than St Tropez and Fake bake, it has a pleasant soapy smell, not at all like normal self tanners.

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
for those that use self tanners... how do you get it to the middle of your back where it's impossible to reach?? that's the one thing that keeps me away from using them. i don't want a 'pale spot' in the middle of my back lol