my new foresta trenino & pirata stellina!

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
HORRAY!! My FOresta Trenino that Tokidokiangel helped me get came today...It is soo pretty that I almost cried when I saw it. Then I opened another box and my Pirata Stellina that I traded a MM for on LJ came and its pretty too...I almost always carry my Stellinas backwards, so I'm all about the back print. What a great TOki day. This list has made some of my toki dreams come true...
And Tokidokiangel is such a darling for going into scary NY to pick up my foresta Trenino for me!! Love the people on this list!!!
Picture 034.jpg
Picture 035.jpg
Picture 037.jpg
Picture 036.jpg

Elizs,
Congrats on your bags. the back of your Foresta Trenino has my perfect print placement! Isn't tokidokiAngel Sweet ! she is helping us with our wishlist..too bad I have not gotten any of my wishlist toki granted ..yet...Maybe soon :P

I love the purse Forum. It helps me feed the addiction that is nowhere near me in stores...Tokidoki angel is such a doll..I can just imagine the fun in searching for that perfect toki in a pile...:happydance::happydance:

Congrats on your bags!!! they look awesome!! I wonder where she found your trenino..I went to filenes and saw nothin...lol... even made many circles to see if I missed something. maybe they were snatched up already..:confused1: