My new fluid Jersey scarf

I got the Caleche Elastique in a sort of taupey grey. The label said "sepia." It's the most luscious feeling scarf and has a beautiful drape. I have a black coat with lamb leather inside the collar and front. I must wear a scarf with it because I'm afraid to mess up the leather. Anyway, when worn "cowboy" style, it is perfect. I wanted to hate the fabric, but those Hermes SAs are pretty smart about wearing the merchandise in new and different ways...
--Judy

attachment.php

Looking beautiful! Scarf adds a little extra oomph to your outfit...sensational look!

Hello, I too have just brought home 2 fluid scarves, the Caleche in taupe , and a black/ white brides...just love the drape and think they will be as versatile a the plisse... hope so after this outlay !! lifes too short not to enjoy and i do have a daughter who will appreciate !!

Just want to echo Hermesmonkey--These do snag and pull VERY easily, much more so than a standard silk twill, so be very cautious with fingernails, jewelry, etc. Also check out the scarf before you buy it by holding it up to the light, which will reveal any existing pulls. The fabric does feel fabulous, but it is fragile. . . !

Hello, I too have just brought home 2 fluid scarves, the Caleche in taupe , and a black/ white brides...just love the drape and think they will be as versatile a the plisse... hope so after this outlay !! lifes too short not to enjoy and i do have a daughter who will appreciate !!
Anyone know if it is safe to "spot wash" any marks on the fluid hermes scarf. I have removed marks by washing on my 90 s. twills; hermes i know advise dry cleaning but....

Just want to echo Hermesmonkey--These do snag and pull VERY easily, much more so than a standard silk twill, so be very cautious with fingernails, jewelry, etc. Also check out the scarf before you buy it by holding it up to the light, which will reveal any existing pulls. The fabric does feel fabulous, but it is fragile. . . !
Absolutely right!I've got a Calèche Elastique,I'm very cautious,but it has already some little snags(I 've worn it 4 or 5 times...)
I love the fabric,I know these Fluide will come with great pattern next season...but I don't want to spend such amount if my scarve look ruined in one year:huh: