My new fluid Jersey scarf

Jul 31, 2007
I bought the new knitted Silk Jersey scarf today. I really like it. Its beautiful worn as a top because of the way it drapes. Sorry, Im not sure exactly on the name, but it might be Kaleche? SA said right now it only comes in two designs, mine and the Brides de Gala. I think Im going to get the BDG in grey too.

Anywhoo, it also came with an instruction booklet which I will also post pictures of.

Attachments

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I was scared to open this thread because I tried on the BdG at the Boutique and loved it. NOt in my budget right now but maybe some day. Would really love to see some action shots.

BTW, do you know what other colorways the Caleche design comes in?

Congratz!!!

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Thank you for sharing this Purse-o-holic. I like the colourway and print. Not so much the price.

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
congratulations! I really want one of this. in gray or etoupe.:tup:

ladyhermes

O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Europe
Thanks for sharing, congrats to a great buy! Am really interested in this new fabric. Have the Bdg on order at my local store - wonder when it will arrive.

elle tee

Dec 6, 2006
nyc
I love the feel of these! The Brides de Gala is on my wishlist but they are awfully pricey. Still, I love how they drape. Thanks for sharing!!

Pepper

Raisinette
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
I saw this and the BdG pattern in my local store and the moment I touched the fabric immediately was dying to get the one you got and wear it as a top. I am desperately trying to stop thinking about this....the regular twill ones are sort of stiff and I haven't figured out to make those work.