My new flats!

Jan 26, 2010
NYC
alohafashionistas.blogspot.com
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share with you my new flats that i purchased today. I bought both of them at Nordstrom Rack. They had a lot of other ones but the 2 I bought were the very last ones. The cashier didn't even know they had them..

I got each of them for $99.90. i love both but i'm not so sure if i should keep both.

here's some pics!

(:

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Texas
Those are great! I would totally keep both (as long as I could afford to). I love the brown and grey color combo on the pair on the left. :smile:

Jan 26, 2010
NYC

pavilion

Oct 22, 2009
The Ambrose Cap Toe Flannel flats are gorgeous. They were a Nordstrom exclusive when Nordstroms did one of their big sales over the summer. They are on sale online (in a size 4) for $126.90. So happy you decided to keep them! That brown color on the cap toe goes with anything.

Jan 26, 2010
NYC
The Ambrose Cap Toe Flannel flats are gorgeous. They were a Nordstrom exclusive when Nordstroms did one of their big sales over the summer. They are on sale online (in a size 4) for $126.90. So happy you decided to keep them! That brown color on the cap toe goes with anything.
thanks!! those are my faves! i had no idea it was a nordstrom exclusive!! makes me even happier! :biggrin:

stardog

Jan 13, 2012
I wanted that same style but in black but they sold out. Good buy! Cute.

I just bought a pair of the leopard ones but they are on their way. Can't wait!

smoltz

Nov 20, 2007
thanks me too!! i love the loafers and cant wait to wear them!!

me tooo!! thanks! did it take long for you to break into them?
The first time I wore them with those no-show Hue footies and got terrible blisters. It took 2-3 times of wearing them all day. Now they are super-duper comfortable!

Dec 19, 2011
Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share with you my new flats that i purchased today. I bought both of them at Nordstrom Rack. They had a lot of other ones but the 2 I bought were the very last ones. The cashier didn't even know they had them..

I got each of them for $99.90. i love both but i'm not so sure if i should keep both.

here's some pics!

(:
Which Nordstrom Rack did you purchase your Tory's from? I didn't think they had Tory's at the Rack.