My New First!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies, I just purchased a 2005 Chocolate First on the evilbay. I was just wondering if this was a good choice as my first bbag? I always appreciate you ladies' wonderful and knowledgeable input!

2. Congratulations on your new Chocolate First. It's such a beautiful color and leather.:heart:

3. Thanks, at first I was hesitant, but I know 05 is one of the most sought after leathers out there, plus I think I got a great deal

4. Chocolate is one of my favorites! After I purchase a black city, I'd like to invest in a Chocolate or Charbon Weekender. Soo scrumptious!! I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful chocolate first.

5. awww...my first bag was a first...although i consider city as the classic which i got as my 2nd bag, it was actually perfect for me because im normally a big bag girl and first was just perfect for carry my essential and still looked chic...congrats on your new bag:flowers:

6. Congrats!! Plz post pics when you receive it! ;)

7. CONGRATS on your First! Can't wait to see pics!

8. congrats!!

9. Great choice! Chocolate's an amazing color and to top it off, its Chevre leather. Great find and congrats!

10. Congrats on your first Bbag! The First is a great style and leather from that year is fantastic! Please post pictures soon! :heart:

11. I'm also saving up for my first BBag and I'm choosing between a First or a City. I think you can never go wrong with a First :smile:

12. Great choice. I also got a First for my first ;)
    And 05 chocolate sounds lovely. Many congrats and please post pics.

13. congrats!! i can't wait to see the pics! it should be a really yummy color!!!

14. Congrats! It sounds like a great choice, please do share pictures when it arrives :smile:

15. Thanks you guys! I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives!