My new First from NM is a return....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulup

Sep 9, 2006
I picked up my new BI First two weeks ago and have only carried it a couple of times. Yesterday I noticed a tiny brown stain on it, and after additional inspection I found a couple of more. I know for certain that I did not dop anything on this bag. I also remember that the tags on the bag were already cut off when I picked it up.

Do you thinkI should keep the bag or should I return it?

Thank you for your help,

Lulu

Hmmm....if it really bothers you, I would definitely return it. For these prices, you deserve to be totally satisfied with it. But if it doesn't bother you much, I would keep it; imperfections on my bags just make me love them more, but I might be an oddball here! :smile:

Hmmm....if it really bothers you, I would definitely return it. For these prices, you deserve to be totally satisfied with it. But if it doesn't bother you much, I would keep it; imperfections on my bags just make me love them more, but I might be an oddball here! :smile:

:yes: totally agree! good luck with what you decide to do!

NM has a wonderful return policy so if you're still unsure, keep it for awhile and if your heart still tells you it's "used" and not for you go ahead and return it. You know your heart more than we do. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.