My new final LV purchase... SERIOUSLY

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
This is my new love BUT im torn between the Mono and Damier. I love them both and I purchased the Mono but I really like the Damier with the exception of the big plate in the front. Do you guys think the plate takes away from the bag??

Attachments

• eva.JPG
    eva.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 390
It looks fab!

I have the damier eva and love it to pieces. I received lots of compliments when I use it. I am not a big fan of vachetta that's why I chose damier ebene. I dont think the big plate was tacky at all. I personally think that the plate added a bit of a character to the bag. Damier ebene can be really quite plain sometimes and for a clutch I think it needs an added appeal to it :0)

Seriously, whichever you choose will look great on you :tup:

Thanks guys...I guess i'll keep the Mono cause i do love it. I did order the pouch from Nordstroms that was recommended in another post here on tpf. So i cant wait to receive it so I can wear it with the longer chain strap.

I LOVE the Damier, I usually prefer the Damier over the Mono & for me the plate does not take away from the beauty of the bag. Either way, the bag looks good on you so maybe keep this one and make the Damier your "true" final LV purchase. (Yeah, uh huh, your "final" LV, ok, o-tay, yup, whatever you say....)

I LOVE the Damier, I usually prefer the Damier over the Mono & for me the plate does not take away from the beauty of the bag. Either way, the bag looks good on you so maybe keep this one and make the Damier your "true" final LV purchase. (Yeah, uh huh, your "final" LV, ok, o-tay, yup, whatever you say....)

hahahaha...no this will be my final..over the course of 3 weeks i have
bought the Estrela MM, the Speedy 35 Ebene, and now the Eva. I am done until next year February :smile: