My new Ferragamo Ostrich bag is here!!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Well, it's finally here!! My Salvatore Ferragamo Ostrich bag! I love everything about this bag;the leather, the color, the size, and the the looks well except the price! This bag is almost $3,200 after tax. Yikes! The price is more than I wanted to pay! But did you see the new chanel's ostrich Meg posted? More than $7,000 !!! Anyway..I decided to keep this ostrich bag with the blessing from my husband and also as an early birthday present for me!!:love: :love: .

In addition to it, do you remember the other Ferragamo I purchased on January (the tan color one)? Well, it has been sitting in my closet and still in its box and I haven't worn it yet and my love to that bag kind of fade away, so I returned that bag. The Ass. manager was kind enough to exchange that bag with the ostrich one plus me adding $2,000.:nuts: So this is my ultimate purchase for this year and NO MORE bags for me!:sad2: . But I said that before and then what happen? I buy another bag! You guys need to help me on this, at least for six months NO MORE bags for me! I have purchased 5 bags already from January 06 so enough is enough.

So you guys..what do you think about this ostrich beauty? I just love it!!:love: Enjoy the pics!

Ferragamo Ostrich01.JPG

Ferragamo Ostrich02.JPG

Ferragamo Ostrich04.JPG

Ferragamo Ostrich05.JPG

Ferragamo Ostrich03.JPG

:nuts: Wow! What a fun color! I absolutely :love: it! It looks so great on you too, like it was born to be on your shoulder! :smile: I'm sure it's a great color to wear for this S/S!!! Congrats!!!

WOW so pretty! even though you've bought a lot of bags, they're all fabulous! i didn't realize this bag was so big...well not so big but it looks smaller in the pictures of just itself

I saw this bag in person! It's fabulous!! Congrats on your purchase...and NO MORE HANDBAGS FOR YOU!!!! ha ha!

I'm not the one to give advice. I've gotten too many bags recently. I have to decide which ones are going back and which ones I'm keeping!

Thank you guys!!! I will enjoy the bag very much!! :love: . This color is totaly new to me so it is going to be a new color experience, a new chalenge and an new excitement for me!!:lol: .

I saw the bag IRL through the Ferragamo store window this afternoon at Union Square in San Francisco. It's a lovely color. And it looks great on you!

jenna said:
I saw the bag IRL through the Ferragamo store window this afternoon at Union Square in San Francisco. It's a lovely color. And it looks great on you!

I was just about to post the same thing, except reworded! Maybe we bumped into each other :suspiciou

Sweetea,

It's an absolutely FABULOUS bag!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I will have to live vicariously through you for that bag. It is very very gorgeous!! Lucky gal! Enjoy it! What is the other ferragamo bag you're talking about?

I think this one will last you a while, it's absolutely unique!!!