My new Ferragamo bag!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys..

I thought I share this with you. Yes, I finally decided to buy this beautiful Ferragamo bag! I looove this bag!! :love: . The colour and the leather is gorgeous! It is so nice and comfy hang on my shoulders and just look perfect on me.

Tin was asking about this bag and I thought I better take pictures to share with my fella bag addics too. Now enjoy!!

View attachment 2592

View attachment 2593

View attachment 2594

2. It says the attachments are invalid :huh: That's weird....

3. What?? Okay I will try again. Ggrrr.:evil:

4. Oh it's gorgeous! I was looking at those a couple of weeks ago. matching wallets too! Congrats, Sweetea!!

5. Stunning color!!Love the shape too congrat!!!

6. Thanks guys!!:love:

7. wow! What a beautiful color!

8. Wow, that is gorgeous! I love the shape. Glad you got the photos to show up :biggrin:

9. Thanks Cristina! I don't know what was the problem with the attachment the first time but I am glad too that the second time was working. :biggrin:

10. Congratulations on your new bag!

11. Thats pretty! I love Feragammo!

12. Thanks again guys!:love:

13. That's a beautiful bag. I LOVE that color and style, think it will be a classic.

14. Congrats--that's a beautiful tan color!