My New Fendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this is happening again?? I don't understand why someone do such a thing like lying and wasting our time and energy to look at some ugly fake stuffs, also when we trust each other? Please for those people who FAKE don't post here and don't lie!! Shame on you and this is not funny! Don't joke if your joke is not funny!

Oh *puke*. I wish people have more integrity than to try and impress people with (1) fake bags (2) bags they don't even own.

Vuittoncrazygal - it's OK to not own any designer bags. It's OK to admire from afar and just use whatever you can afford. It's NOT OK to pretend to be who you're not.

shape of that bag looks all wrong. gross. why isn't this chick already banned? i won't close the thread until vlad sees it, but seriously, this is pathetic.

Sweetea said:
Why this is happening again?? I don't understand why someone do such a thing like lying and wasting our time and energy to look at some ugly fake stuffs, also when we trust each other? Please for those people who FAKE don't post here and don't lie!! Shame on you and this is not funny! Don't joke if your joke is not funny!

thank you, sweetea! i totally agree.

posting fake things as a joke isn't funny. at. all.

sorry couldn't help but get a good laugh when jill pointed that luggage thread out. LOL. this forum has its share of crazies. remember my suggestion of having a little section just for them? like their own little sandbox? haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.