My new Fendi Spy! Yes I know were in '08 but I couldn't help it

SunnySideMia

Sep 29, 2007
Hi ya'll,

It's been a long time since I have seen a Fendi Spy bag being carried around Miami. All I see is a infestation of Louis Vuitton Speedy bags, Louis Vuitton Damier Speedys and Gucci, Gucci, Gucci. :tdown: I am so over all of those brands lacking in originality- No offense to those who love those brands mentioned. I went into the Bal Harbour Fendi shop and while browsing I fell in love all over again with the Spy bags. The Lagoon was too die for :drool:, but too bright imo for the fall/winter. I saw the Chocolate and said this is going to be my fall/winter bag. I don't care if people tell me it's dated -which many have! As if! lol
The pics I took with my blackberry are the best I got until I get my camera back from my mom :P Isn't she beauty :heart:, I especially LOVE :yahoo:the pebbled leather throughout. I bet when all these young girls out here see how fantastic a Spy bag can make your outfit look, they too will follow suit!

Attachments

• fendi.jpg
    fendi.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 220
  • fendi 1.jpg
    fendi 1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 196
congrats!! i never stopped liking the spy... good for you to go against the norm.... enjoy it! i recentlly bought a baguette even tho they arent as popular like they used it be... as long as you love it & it fits your lifestyle i say gooo for it.

Thanks!! The salesman said the same- "Your going against the norm and I know you will rock the heck out of it like no other your notorious for doing that. U always let a bag speak for themselves!" I try :yes:

OMG I saw a drop dead gorgeous :wtf: beaded baguette as well! It had a blend of black, navy, purple, dark green, some dark pink all beads were irridescent and some were long looking like beautiful icicles hanging off the bag. I was in love, but left it looking beautiful on the shelf. It was definite show stopping evening bag.

The bubbling is awesome in person! The leather is like butter, they brought out 3 choc's and 1 was far too reddish, 2nd was too smooth for my liking and this one was perfect it won me over. I used it today while at Target :graucho: I know what a debut LOL:roflmfao: I caught a few looks at this beauty, you can really see the difference between an original spy and a fake asap without question. I am going to start collecting spy's I am hooked :wlae:

It's never too late to get your first Spy!!! Congrats, girl! I absolutely love my Spy bags....I dont know if I could live with out them!;) Spy bags will always be my favorites.....

It's never too late to get your first Spy!!! Congrats, girl! I absolutely love my Spy bags....I dont know if I could live with out them!;) Spy bags will always be my favorites.....

Thanks!! I don't know what took me so long! :wlae:I'm in love:heart: and now want more colors! Just like you I would love a gorgeous rich dark purple that would be to die for! :wtf:Could you imagine! I passed on the Lagoon color just wasn't me. :shrugs: