My new Fendi Spy! Yes I know were in '08 but I couldn't help it

SunnySideMia

Sep 29, 2007
Hi ya'll,

It's been a long time since I have seen a Fendi Spy bag being carried around Miami. All I see is a infestation of Louis Vuitton Speedy bags, Louis Vuitton Damier Speedys and Gucci, Gucci, Gucci. :tdown: I am so over all of those brands lacking in originality- No offense to those who love those brands mentioned. I went into the Bal Harbour Fendi shop and while browsing I fell in love all over again with the Spy bags. The Lagoon was too die for :drool:, but too bright imo for the fall/winter. I saw the Chocolate and said this is going to be my fall/winter bag. I don't care if people tell me it's dated -which many have! As if! lol
The pics I took with my blackberry are the best I got until I get my camera back from my mom :P Isn't she beauty :heart:, I especially LOVE :yahoo:the pebbled leather throughout. I bet when all these young girls out here see how fantastic a Spy bag can make your outfit look, they too will follow suit!

Attachments

Oct 10, 2007
congrats!! i never stopped liking the spy... good for you to go against the norm.... enjoy it! i recentlly bought a baguette even tho they arent as popular like they used it be... as long as you love it & it fits your lifestyle i say gooo for it.

SunnySideMia

Sep 29, 2007
Thanks!! The salesman said the same- "Your going against the norm and I know you will rock the heck out of it like no other your notorious for doing that. U always let a bag speak for themselves!" I try :yes:

OMG I saw a drop dead gorgeous :wtf: beaded baguette as well! It had a blend of black, navy, purple, dark green, some dark pink all beads were irridescent and some were long looking like beautiful icicles hanging off the bag. I was in love, but left it looking beautiful on the shelf. It was definite show stopping evening bag.

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Wilmington
I will never get rid of my hologram. Many people understand Fendi, especially the Spy. If I could I'd have a lot more of them. I love them.

SunnySideMia

Sep 29, 2007
The bubbling is awesome in person! The leather is like butter, they brought out 3 choc's and 1 was far too reddish, 2nd was too smooth for my liking and this one was perfect it won me over. I used it today while at Target :graucho: I know what a debut LOL:roflmfao: I caught a few looks at this beauty, you can really see the difference between an original spy and a fake asap without question. I am going to start collecting spy's I am hooked :wlae:

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
United Kingdom
The SA are brilliant in Bal Harbour, you made a great choice, its a stunning spy - remember though you can never get just one of these beautiful bags

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
It's never too late to get your first Spy!!! Congrats, girl! I absolutely love my Spy bags....I dont know if I could live with out them!;) Spy bags will always be my favorites.....

SunnySideMia

Sep 29, 2007
It's never too late to get your first Spy!!! Congrats, girl! I absolutely love my Spy bags....I dont know if I could live with out them!;) Spy bags will always be my favorites.....
Thanks!! I don't know what took me so long! :wlae:I'm in love:heart: and now want more colors! Just like you I would love a gorgeous rich dark purple that would be to die for! :wtf:Could you imagine! I passed on the Lagoon color just wasn't me. :shrugs:

handbaghotspot

Bagaholic Bee
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Manila
Love your spy! It's gorgeous! I don't really care about how "dated" it is either. It's still and always will be a great bag!