My new Fendi charm!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just recieved this Fendi handbag charm in the mail today! :yahoo: :heart:

(pic taken by me)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. cute...how are u going to wear the fendi charm?

3. Thanks! :smile: I was thinking of hanging it off a handbag or using it as a keychain...

4. I LOVE IT!:yahoo: Please do tell me where you purchased that adorable little charm. Also how much was she:shame: ? Thank you:flowers:

5. I love those charms, I have a baguette one too in pink! I wish it could be hung on my Spy but the chain is too small :sad: it looks great hung on my Mama and Baguettes though!;)

6. So cute! :yes: Do both ends of the chain detach? I was also thinking of getting one to use as a keychain but wasn't sure if it would work, so if you wouldn't mind, let me know how it works for you.

7. That is the cutest little thing ever! :nuts:

8. Yes, both ends of the chain are detachable.

9. Oh dear! I wish you hadn't posted that. Accessorize my accessories -- the concept!!!! My CC is still smokin'! :crybaby:

10. Tell me about it--for some reason I got the idea in my head at Coach the other day that I needed a cell phone accessory. So now I have the cutest little leather doggie hanging off of my cell. Super-cute, but completely ridiculous. At least I convinced the SA to give me 25% off

11. That's adorable.

12. awwwwwwwwwwwww i've always loved those beauties ...

soo sooo soo cute :love:

congrats:yahoo:

13. wow, that's cute!