my new FENDI B SUNGLASSES!!!

1. bought these 2 weeks ago at Neimans for $250. they come in all black or brown with the black buckles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love those! Congrats!!!

3. adorable!

4. I have those too, except in black w/ the black buckles!! They are 2 die for!! I'll post pics tomorrow!!! I got them at Saks w/ my $125 GC that I got during the GC event, which made them pretty much half off! YAY!!!!:yahoo: :nuts:

5. DAYAM!!! that's quite a deal u got then! 50% off!!!!??? OMG!!! please post pics! i wanna see urs!!!

6. Those are GORGEOUS! I went to Saks a few months ago and I was gunna buy me a pair of YSLs,dang it,I dunno why I didn't,but I am DEFINITELY going back!

7. they are fab, the buckle is so cute on the side.

8. Those are really unique! Gorgeous, how do they look on - from the side I mean?

9. I want to see them on!!!! I love them!

10. OMG!!!:nuts: I LOVE THOSE!!!:love: :love: :love:

11. thanks ladies!! i love them too. they are oversized style but not too overly huge like nicole ritchie-ish. plus they kinda wrap around the face. i'll take pics of them on shortly for u all to see. i was surprised by the $250 price tag. pretty cheap compared to other high end sunglasses out there. i usually buy chanels and those are always in the $350+ range...

12. Niiiice sunnies, congrats!!

13. I simply love thems, you're such a lucky girl sweety, congrats!

14. gosh, they are gorgeous. I just love them. Congrats.
    I too would love to see them on :smile:

15. They're very nice. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice