My new Fendi B Belt in action, thanks kneehighz! *Birthday PICS!*

caruava

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Some of your would know that kneehighz was very sweet to offer her time to helping out a stranger on the other side of the world. Thanks sweetie... :heart: There was a B Belt that I was eyeing on the Saks website but they didn't ship out of the US. So from Texas to the land of Crocodile Dundee.... I got my belt! :nuts:

I thought I didn't like it when I got it but my partner convinced me to keep it cos he liked it. Surprise surprise! How often does that happen? I decided to wear it at my 23rd birthday party that I had in conjunction with my best mate on the Saturday just past.

So here are the photos of me with my new belt! I carried by blueberry spy that night and I am also wearing the matching heels. I have also included a photo of the cupcake birthday cake. It was yummy!!! :drool:

Pic 1: the cake
Pic 2: urm... realised it wasn't quite possible to blow out all the candles in 1 breath
Pic 3: my belt and the bday girls

Attachments

• P8110106.jpg
    P8110106.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 100_3485.jpg
    100_3485.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 361
  • 100_3528.jpg
    100_3528.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 370
I hope you guys enjoy the photos. :smile: Here are a few more while I'm at it.

Here are some pics of the Fendi silver sparkle Zucchino bag that I bought in March (or April) from Jomashop. I have been dying to give it to my best friend ever since I got it. Silver is so easy to match plus she likes to take out a tiny bag at night. I'm the opposite, I won't carry a bag at all.

Pic 1: After tearing off the paper she realises from the sticker on the Jomashop box that it is a Fendi bag... :wtf:
Pic 2: OMG!!! :nuts:
Pic 3: OMG!!! :nuts::nuts:

Attachments

• P8110115.jpg
    P8110115.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 196
  • P8110116.jpg
    P8110116.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_3491.jpg
    100_3491.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_3492.jpg
    100_3492.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 194
Here's a naughty photo... I went to the bathroom after cake and when I came back I found the remaining cupcakes rearranged... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I couldn't stop laughing...

(There are more photos but I won't post them unless they are requested, just in case they are not appropriate. No nudity, but pretty naughty, lol. Sigh, engineers... this is what I put up with.)

Attachments

• 100_3534.jpg
    100_3534.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 728
Here's a naughty photo... I went to the bathroom after cake and when I came back I found the remaining cupcakes rearranged...I couldn't stop laughing...(There are more photos but I won't post them unless they are requested, just in case they are not appropriate. No nudity, but pretty naughty, lol. Sigh, engineers... this is what I put up with.)

LOL!!!:roflmfao: Happy Birthday, Kavnadoo!!!

LOL!!! I'm sooooooooooo glad you decided to keep it!! You look so pretty, love the second pic at the top because its so happy and natural:smile: Hope you had a great birthday!

I waaaaaaaaant a blueberry spy! I'm envious. :smile: Happy birthday and the belt looks fantastic on you! So congrats on having a boyfriend with great taste. Mine laughs at most of the stuff I get. *my sunglasses apparently make me look like a "bug" for example. What does he expect? I'm from Southern California, and mine aren't nearly as big as the celeb ones!*

Thanks ladies, it isn't actually my birthday... yet. We just had a joint party early cos uni is getting busier as I speak.

Thanks kneehighz the belt is actually growing on me. I'm actually on the way out to get myself this Gucci belt I've been eyeing for more than a year. Fingers crossed!!

Hehe.... The boys started taking turns having their photos taken with the cupcake *thing*. It reminded me of one of those cartoon stands where you can have your photo taken in the face cut outs.

Anyway it all started with them taking turns standing behind the cupcake *thing*. Then they started posing in positions... Guy with mouth open at end etc. Funniest part was when one of the girls accidentally split her drink
on one of the guys jeans. Then he posed for the camera...
rofl.gif

Okay back to Fendi, lol.