My new favorite paddy!!! <3

Thank you ladies!! :flowers: I've learned so much from everyone on this forum and I have to say I enjoy bags EVEN MORE now! I :heart: you guys so much!!!

Triplets05 - I will probably end up with close to 10 by the end of this season... I couldn't help it though! This season has been so great!! :shame:

Audrey,
post or e-mail me the bags you've purchased if you will! You know all of mine and have given me great advice about them. Now I am dying to know what all you've chosen. And please tell me what to do about my VG paddy? I am so torn. And have you ever seen a blue nuit paddy? Is it similar to INK?

!!! omg audrey it's absolutely gorgeous !!! :love: :love:
What a loveliest combination of rare & cute style, stunning colour and soft smooshy leather, it's just perfect :drool:

For this one you should celebrate :nuts: Congrats..!! :flowers: :flowers:
:party: :party:

!!! omg audrey it's absolutely gorgeous !!! :love: :love:
What a loveliest combination of rare & cute style, stunning colour and soft smooshy leather, it's just perfect :drool:

For this one you should celebrate :nuts: Congrats..!! :flowers: :flowers:
:party: :party:
Omg sonja!!! I've already planned my outfit for tomorrow – around this bag! I don't think I've ever been so excited to take out one of my new babies before! Thank you so much for your help and lovely compliments!