My new favorite paddy!!! <3

1. Today I got a surprise from my mailman! A beautiful Paddington Box in Craie! :yahoo: I knew I would love this bag but I was not prepared to be this blown away! :tender: The color is so fascinating! There's a texture to the leather that's different than my 2006 bag. Now I see why people love 2005 bags so much!

Thank you so much chloe-babe and +sonja+ for helping me get this one! You guys are the best!!!! :love:

(click the pics to enlarge them)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Congrats! Awesome paddy!

3. WOW!!!!! It looks gorgeous. :love:

It looks so squidgy I just want to squeeze it!!! Is it lovely soft leather too?

So happy for you :yes:

4. Thank you jadecee! :heart:

chloe-babe it is SO squishy!!!! So soft and thick... I can't stop touching it!!! :love:I told my SO he needs to take me out tomorrow to show it off! :lol:

5. Audrey, I am speechless (a true rarity!!):girlsigh:

You got an amazing piece: the style and the color together really make that bag
    the ultimate.

I'll bet you are dying to take her for a spin!!! :flowers:

6. I AM!! I told my boyfriend tomorrow we're going out! Hopefully we'll eat at SoHo Sushi (my favorite resturant!) :tender:

7. That bag is really TDF. I love 2005 leather; these bags will be collector's items. That's why I will never part with my 2005 tan. The leather is thick, squishy, luggage-like, gorgeous!!

8. Gorgeous! I just wanna smoosh it!

9. SCORE! :yahoo: That bag is GORGEOUS. I love Craie. 2005 leather rocks. Congrats!

10. Audrey, that is a beautiful bag. Congratulations on scoring such nice leather.

11. Thank you so much everyone for your sweet comments! You girls are the greatest!! :love: I'll try to take some pics of the inside tomorrow! :flowers:

12. :nuts: OMG my mouth just dropped to the floor!! :drool: LOL that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! big big congratulations!!! you definitely should go out & celebrate! lols.

13. :yahoo::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS AUDREY:yahoo::yahoo:

It is just gorgeous!!! The leather is TDF!!! Enjoy her in good health! :heart:

14. Audrey it's super GORGEOUS!! :love: Have fun with it @ SoHo Sushi!!! :lol:

15. So beautiful!! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice