My new family!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
So I decided to take pictures of my new Coach family for everyone! This is the stuff I bought for myself during PCE: Lily in black, Gigi in Clay, Bleecker Checkbook Wallet in bottle green, Bleecker Mini Skinny in bottle green and the Jewelry Pouch in punch/orange! Also today I ordered the Tattersall Ponytail Scarf and that should be here next week!
DSC00204.jpg
DSC00206.jpg
DSC00205.jpg
DSC00199.jpg
DSC00201.jpg
DSC00202.jpg
DSC00203.jpg

I also ordered some gifts during PCE, these were:
Sofia Sunglasses for my cousin
Medium Carly in Chocolate for my cousin
Frog Keyfob for Stepmom
Ergo Patchwork Wristlet for Stepmom
Frog Cell Lanyard for little Sister
3 Skull Keyfobs for various Christmas gifts

So I think i'm done for a while since I spent more this week then I have ever spent at Coach before! Today was the 5th time in a week that I went in there and it seemed to be the same people everyday working so they were always like "OH you're back again!". Kind of embarrassing! But today I actually got a job application too so we'll see how that goes! :P

I'm not really sure yet how i'm going to use the Gigi. Probably when I have alot more to carry then usual like on trips and stuff. It will be good as a carry-on bag for the plane!

Oooh I really like the Bottle Green color. Now I don't know if I want to get a Bleecker wallet in Ink, Wine or Bottle Green. Too many color choices for a change lol.

You have a great collection :smile:

What is the style # for Bleecker Checkbook Wallet and how much did you pay after the discount? The color is just beautiful....I can't wait to get one!

Tattersall Ponytail Scarf is #98272 and $38 and the Bleecker Checkbook Wallet is #40884 and is $248 normally, $186 with discount. But I was lucky getting the discount because you're not supposed to get the discount on the Bleecker line.