My new Falabella by Stella McCartney

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls! I wanted to share with you my new baby :smile: didn't find much online on this bag O_O the Falabella bag is soooo stylish and AMAZING!!!!

image-1902082247.jpg image-362037343.jpg image-3509451036.jpg image-2293387091.jpg image-680304452.jpg image-3728526650.jpg
  2. lovely handbag, it's very stylish, congrats and it looks super soft 8)

3. Pretty bag! I saw one in Nordstrom's this past summer and I can't seem to get it out of my mind!!

4. very cute!

5. Looks luxurious:tup:

6. Gorgeous! I'm buying one this week. I'm thinking of getting the shoulder style. Is this the faux leather or suede version?

7. Beautiful! I've been eyeing these for a while now and it looks lovely in your pics:yes: Congrats on such a gorgeous new bag!!

8. I want one!

9. do you find the extra chain cumbersome?

10. Very nice!

11. so chic

12. #12 Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!! The more I wear this bag the more I love it ❤ if you gals are interested in a full review check out my latest video on my channel www.youtube.com/.../MissExpensivePink

Faux leather! Love the sheen it has :smile:

13. Honestly no. If you really don't want it hanging you can always chuck it in the bag ;)

14. Love the urban chic feel of this bag! My friend has it in python and it is beyond amazing!

15. Oh yes! Before deciding for black I wanted to get the python w/neon pink lining from ss12 !!!!