My new Ergo Tote Sorry took so long

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
2394542988_51248f6476_m.jpg

I put the same accessories on her as Ali. I think they look better because she is a bigger bag and this is what I will be carrying for the spring. I think Ali is going away for the season until next fall. Please let me know what you think about the accessories. When I tie the scarf in a bow it is just too small for the bag, thanks !

I put the same accessories on her as Ali. I think they look better because she is a bigger bag and this is what I will be carrying for the spring. I think Ali is going away for the season until next fall. Please let me know what you think about the accessories. When I tie the scarf in a bow it is just too small for the bag, thanks !
2394542444_e888af5808_m.jpg

Also I was thinking of getting the heritage stripe wristlet as an accessory as all of the wristlets I have are in black and don't match. I was thinking green or pink, any opinions ? Thanks

Love the accessories... I love my ergo so much because you can do a lot with accessories without worrying about them overwhelming the bag.

I think you're really going to love this bag!

Love the accessories... I love my ergo so much because you can do a lot with accessories without worrying about them overwhelming the bag.

I think you're really going to love this bag!
Thank you ! I love it already and I haven't even taken it out yet. I still have the tags on it. I am committed it is just that big step you know ! What color do you have ?

Woohoo! I just asked on the other thread where the pics were! I have that scarf on mine too!! I have mine in a bow.. I just feel weird with it hanging like that. It's just me... I'm weird. Congrats on getting the bag though, it's beautiful. I think you made a great choice ! As a mom of 2 myself I can attest that this bag is a great transitional bag.. and Great for Spring/Summer!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and helpful feedback. You girls (and guys I know there are some out there on TPF) make coach purchases a million times more fun ! I have another thread and poll about what wristlet to get to match. Thank you !!!