My new Ergo Tote Sorry took so long

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    I put the same accessories on her as Ali. I think they look better because she is a bigger bag and this is what I will be carrying for the spring. I think Ali is going away for the season until next fall. Please let me know what you think about the accessories. When I tie the scarf in a bow it is just too small for the bag, thanks !

2. [​IMG]
    Also I was thinking of getting the heritage stripe wristlet as an accessory as all of the wristlets I have are in black and don't match. I was thinking green or pink, any opinions ? Thanks

3. Love the accessories... I love my ergo so much because you can do a lot with accessories without worrying about them overwhelming the bag.

I think you're really going to love this bag!

4. I love this bag and the accessories look wonderful on it! Congrats!

5. Thank you ! I love it already and I haven't even taken it out yet. I still have the tags on it. I am committed it is just that big step you know ! What color do you have ?

6. Woohoo! I just asked on the other thread where the pics were! I have that scarf on mine too!! I have mine in a bow.. I just feel weird with it hanging like that. It's just me... I'm weird. Congrats on getting the bag though, it's beautiful. I think you made a great choice ! As a mom of 2 myself I can attest that this bag is a great transitional bag.. and Great for Spring/Summer!

7. That bag is beautiful and looks great with those accessories. Congrats and enjoy wearing it!

8. I just brought out my turquise ergo this week and had forgotten how comfortable and versatile it is. You're going to love yours, congrats!!

9. Gorgeous and congrats!

10. Gorgeous!

11. nice work....the colors really pop against your ergo..:tup:

12. Thank you everyone for your kind words and helpful feedback. You girls (and guys I know there are some out there on TPF) make coach purchases a million times more fun ! I have another thread and poll about what wristlet to get to match. Thank you !!!

13. This is really pretty! I love the scarf on it! Congrats!

14. I really love the pop of color that the scarf brings to your tote. This is the large, correct?

15. Thank you ! It is the large, it is great because it stands up on its own and keeps it's shape. I don't know if these bags still do this over time but it was a big selling point for me.