My New Epi Speedy...keep or sell?

1. :yahoo:YIPEEEE!!......I am so happy when My Yellow Epi Speedy arrived at my office today!! Love it so much....but there is a white epi speedy up on eBay which I absolutely love as well......very tempting to get the white one and sell the yellow......but then I love the yellow as well......its a dilemma!!

2. u mean the vanilla one? i've never been a fan of the yellow one...i LOVE the vanilla one though

3. yup...I meant the vanilla speedy :shame:

4. Get them both!

5. I prefer Vanilla!
    Yellow is gorgeous, though!
    Yep, get both of them!

6. another vote for getting both..

why dont u get both, we cant ever have enough speedies. can we?! :Push:

7. I say no, never enough or too much Speedies :lol:

8. I'll say get the Vanilla as well...;)

9. Yellow speedy is hard to find now, so you should keep it and also get the vanilla one.

10. Oh, it's a toughie, this one...both are discontinued colors and if both are in great shape and u have a bit of spare cash, then both! U'll probably miss ur yellow one if u have to give her up so soon after getting her just so that u can get the vanilla one...btw, did u put up pix of ur yellow speedy? Pix please if u haven't and congratulations!

11. I prefer vanilla but if you love both, then get both! :yes:

12. Aaaahhh... Vanilla..... aaahhhh.... I want it I want it!!!

13. The vanilla's a little more versatile, but if you like both, get both!

14. I thinks so too :yes:

15. i'll definitely get the vanilla over the yellow. somehow, i think the yellow is not as versatile as vanilla.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice