My new epi speedy (in myrtille)

kittynui

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Hello, I finally chose to buy the epi speedy in myrtille after much consideration and I'm really happy with it!

I asked the LV SA about the mandarin, she told me it was a little too much and that they didn't sell a lot of it (at least in Paris)...

The mocha wasn't that great in real and I already had a red bag...

Here's a pict next to my red epi pont neuf (8 years old)

DSC03396-1.jpg

They're both gorgeous ! I loove the shape of the pont-neuf, and I've always secretly coveted one in black. I really like the myrtile colour.

And you lucky girl, I've always wanted to go to France.. if only for the cheap(er) LVs ! ;)

Thank you all, I can't wait to go to work with it tomorrow!

ayla said:
And you lucky girl, I've always wanted to go to France.. if only for the cheap(er) LVs ! ;)

Strange how we all prefer to go somewhere else... me and my fiance hope to have the chance to work in Canada or the state for a while...
For the meantime, I'll have to stick with cheaper LV's :biggrin:

Those are beautiful bags!! I was debating between an epi speedy and a pont neuf but chose the speedy.

How do you keep the bottoms of epi bags clean when you're in restaurants or places where you can't rest the bag in a clean spot? My epi's black but I still want to be careful. I noticed that the speedies and other epi bags don't have brass feet ...:wacko: