My new enamel pendant watch from the BF. :)

Jan 11, 2007
So my birthday is coming up and my bf surprised me with this super CUTE pendant/watch! Now, I have a quick question...which side do I wear facing up? The watch or the enamel white side? :confused1:

mj2.jpg

mj1.jpg

I would alternate as well.... or if you're not too flashy with the name brand, wear it watch side up. I think people with think that it's very unique when they see a watch as a pendant.

Aww that's so sweet of your boyfriend!

(on a side note, the other day, I'm looking at a bag online, and my jaw dropped when he said 'is that a Marc Jacobs?' I was like OMGHOWDIDYOUKNOW!!!!????')

^ they learn quickly. in a few weeks, you'll have him referring to each bag by their official names!

the watch necklace is cute! i love how it looks like a little stopwatch.

Aww that's so sweet of your boyfriend!

(on a side note, the other day, I'm looking at a bag online, and my jaw dropped when he said 'is that a Marc Jacobs?' I was like OMGHOWDIDYOUKNOW!!!!????')

HAHA..yeah, my BF thinks the LV Damier Azur speedy 30 is the most AWESOME bag. I think he wants to get it for me so that he can look at it (I'm not arguing:roflmfao:). Over time, I think our guys realize that they should care if they're gonna feed to our expensive obsessions! ;)