My new enamel pendant watch from the BF. :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my birthday is coming up and my bf surprised me with this super CUTE pendant/watch! Now, I have a quick question...which side do I wear facing up? The watch or the enamel white side? :confused1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ack cute, I would alternate

3. I would alternate as well.... or if you're not too flashy with the name brand, wear it watch side up. I think people with think that it's very unique when they see a watch as a pendant.

4. Yep, I'd definitely wear both sides! It's so cute!

5. Oh I just love the watch side! so pretty

6. Aww that's so sweet of your boyfriend!

(on a side note, the other day, I'm looking at a bag online, and my jaw dropped when he said 'is that a Marc Jacobs?' I was like OMGHOWDIDYOUKNOW!!!!????')

7. ^ they learn quickly. in a few weeks, you'll have him referring to each bag by their official names!

the watch necklace is cute! i love how it looks like a little stopwatch.

8. Adorable!

You know what, the necklace will probably twist around when you wear it, so you would be inadvertently wearing it both ways anyway!

9. Soooooooooooo cute!:tup:

10. Really cute!!

11. What a cute present! Your BF has great taste. I agree...you can definitely wear this both sides, though I kind of like the Marc by Marc side better than the watch.

12. OOH!!!! Love that!!!! Yeah I woild wear it both ways.....depending on what I was wearing..Congrats!!!

13. Same here. I have a tendency to go for the marc by marc side...but was wondering if that would be odd? YAY! guess it's not!

14. You are all so sweet! :smile: My students told me today..."cute watch! now you know what time it is when we go out to PE!" haha~

15. HAHA..yeah, my BF thinks the LV Damier Azur speedy 30 is the most AWESOME bag. I think he wants to get it for me so that he can look at it (I'm not arguing:roflmfao:). Over time, I think our guys realize that they should care if they're gonna feed to our expensive obsessions! ;)