My new enamel pendant watch from the BF. :)

Jan 11, 2007
Southern California
So my birthday is coming up and my bf surprised me with this super CUTE pendant/watch! Now, I have a quick question...which side do I wear facing up? The watch or the enamel white side? :confused1:

candice19

Oct 21, 2007
Aww that's so sweet of your boyfriend!

(on a side note, the other day, I'm looking at a bag online, and my jaw dropped when he said 'is that a Marc Jacobs?' I was like OMGHOWDIDYOUKNOW!!!!????')

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
^ they learn quickly. in a few weeks, you'll have him referring to each bag by their official names!

the watch necklace is cute! i love how it looks like a little stopwatch.

telicious

Mar 16, 2007
Adorable!

You know what, the necklace will probably twist around when you wear it, so you would be inadvertently wearing it both ways anyway!

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
What a cute present! Your BF has great taste. I agree...you can definitely wear this both sides, though I kind of like the Marc by Marc side better than the watch.

Jan 11, 2007
Southern California
Aww that's so sweet of your boyfriend!

(on a side note, the other day, I'm looking at a bag online, and my jaw dropped when he said 'is that a Marc Jacobs?' I was like OMGHOWDIDYOUKNOW!!!!????')
HAHA..yeah, my BF thinks the LV Damier Azur speedy 30 is the most AWESOME bag. I think he wants to get it for me so that he can look at it (I'm not arguing:roflmfao:). Over time, I think our guys realize that they should care if they're gonna feed to our expensive obsessions! ;)