My New Emilio Pucci Bag!!!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Everyone,:idea:

This is my first day on this site. Im excited to find a place where I can share my love of handbags. I just purchased a beautiful Pucci bag it has some of the most beautiful colors I have seen him do.:love: I had to share. My boyfriend who knows nothing of fashion informed me that I bought a bag that can't be carried with everything because of the print. i laughed at him and said not true but now im thinking hmmmmm is this true??? Thought's please????

2. i think that those bags can be carried weel over jeans and over a more classic look. obviously you cannot wear them when you are already wearing a very colourful outfit!
    so, good choice, ilike emilio pucci!

3. as long as you're wearing a basic color like black or white or a color that appears in the bag, wear it with pride!

4. You'll have to post pics! I really like pucci bags, but I'm wary of the uncoated canvas...you'll have to let us know how it is!