Alexander Wang My new EMERALD ROCCO!

I woke up this morning to a pleasant surprise indeed: FedEx delivered my baby three days ahead of schedule! :happydance:

So here she is, my very first Wang (and definitely not the last):
Emerald Rocco!

Got this off Opening Ceremony at 40% off. The green is BEYOND GORGEOUS! It's a darker green than I'd expected, but much lighter than Forest and definitely won't be mistaken for black! The pictures below show its color pretty accurately. I can't wait to carry it out...:cool:

Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_0115.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0115.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 712
  • Optimized-IMG_0117.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0117.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 772
  • Optimized-IMG_0122.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0122.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 706
  • Optimized-IMG_0123.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0123.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 680
  • Optimized-IMG_0120.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0120.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 666
its gorgeous! congrats! at least you got your bag from opening ceremony. i ordered the melange grey rocco from opening ceremony and they send me an email update stating that they don't have the bag in stock anymore. im so upset :pout::pout::pout:

beautiful! This bag is prettier than forest!

I ordered a midnight rocco from OC and it says it shipped 12/3 but so far tracking hasn't been updated :sad:

maybe mine will be a surprise like yours! congrats!

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! :flowers::flowers:

its gorgeous! congrats! at least you got your bag from opening ceremony. i ordered the melange grey rocco from opening ceremony and they send me an email update stating that they don't have the bag in stock anymore. im so upset :pout::pout::pout:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! that's the one thing I don't like about OC... Don't worry I'm sure you'll find another soon! :yes:

beautiful! This bag is prettier than forest!

I ordered a midnight rocco from OC and it says it shipped 12/3 but so far tracking hasn't been updated :sad:

maybe mine will be a surprise like yours! congrats!

yup, same thing happened with mine! but after about 3 days I think the tracking started moving forward. I'm sure you'll get yours in no time! :smile: