My new Ellipse PM!

Here she is! I really love this bag - she holds a lot: mono Koala Wallet, mono T&B mini pochette, Oliver Peoples sunglass case (large), Lodis card holder, cles & keys (hiding behind card holder) and my BlackBerry, which fits perfectly in the interior pocket (used it to take the pics).:heart:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ellipse1.gif
    ellipse1.gif
    72.2 KB · Views: 132
  • ellipse2.gif
    ellipse2.gif
    83 KB · Views: 66
Does anyone know if the PM is being discontinued? This looks like another bag that I have to put on my wishlist. But if the bag will be discontinued I don't think that I will have time to get it. I gotta save!

Congrats. The bag looks terrific!

Thanks, all! Confused as to whether it is being discontinued. It is completely sold out and 866 said no new shipments any time soon. I was also told this bag is not in the new LV catalog.

Thanks, all! Confused as to whether it is being discontinued. It is completely sold out and 866 said no new shipments any time soon. I was also told this bag is not in the new LV catalog.

O.K. So I just got an email back from Louis Vuitton. I had sent an email asking if the Ellipse PM was going to be discontinued. They replied that there has been no formal announcement of this. They also said that stock on this bag is low and it is uncertain when they will add more inventory. So I think that we are safe to assume that the bag will be around for a while. Yeah! :yahoo: