My new Elderberry faridah

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I got this in Fire for the spring and just bought this one...I love the color but not sure about having 2 of the same bag....I haven't carried it yet. It sure is pretty in style and color.. I like deep purple so this may be the purple purse for me. I want to make sure I have the one I really want since I will only buy one purple this season. I took this is in the sunlight to try and show the true color...the shade make it look like it's has variations it doesn't.

Attachments

• the one.jpg
    the one.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 162
very pretty, I love the elderberry! it is a beautiful bag! The style is great too! If you don't want 2 of the same bag, they make the terri, quinn, mini quinn all in that great color!

It's a gorgeous colour and bag congratulations and you know the faridah works for you. If you don't want the same bag in 2 different colours try one of the ones baglover suggested, the teri is nice:yes:

i love the elderberry color! like bonnie said, if you don't want the same bag in more than one color, there are lots of options for the elderberry. ;) but i think having the same bag in different colors is fine...
:yes:

I used to own the teri and I'm not crazy about the rest and yes I do own 2 bags in different colors...but it's favorite bag of all time...but I think I may keep this I love the bag and yes the color is to die for.

I love the elderberry color and also the Faridah ... and think it's always okay to have two (or more) of the same bag/shoe/coat/whatever if you truly love the style. Congrats!!