My new Edith and Tracy bags! Need opinions on irregular leather, please.

Wow, I looked at my receipt and noticed that I got 20% off the Tracy, making it $660 before taxes! And I thought $825 was a great price. But no discount on the Edith ($510), which I called back to order about an hour after I ordered the Tracy and talked to a different woman. I think I'll call and ask about that tomorrow.

I'm kinda nervous about carrying the Tracy tomorrow 'cause it's so bad ass! :smile:

I just got a Mastic Edith too! It's TDF! I also just got a chocolate one too. They are both different. The handles on the mastic are "softer" and the leather is a little softer too. They're both beautiful. I thought I might send one back, but I can't seem to part with either.

What color combo is that Tracy? Is it the large? I've never seen one in person. It's really nice!

Congratulations, they're both beautiful. Enjoy!

Congrats on your 2 Ediths-- I say keep them both. I have the tall Edith in chocolate, and over time, it has become my favorite color. The leather just looks richer with each wear.:smile:

Love both your bags :smile:.Everyone is correct about the leathers on the ediths,I have that style in 4 different colors and the leather is a bit different on each one.Congrats on your great finds.

Those look fine. The Edith looks exactly like mine, I got mine from off 5th and haven't used it yet either.

I also have an Edith hobo in Mais also which DID get color transfer from my jeans. I was fortunately able to remove the worst of it with the Cadillac leather cleaner from Nordstroms. My Mais has gotten darker in time and sort of irregular, it seems to "tan" similar to the way the LV's do, in that it is darker on the outside, whereas under the flap, etc, it has remained light. It actually adds to the beauty of the bag IMO. The Edith leather is so thick and supple.:heart::heart::heart:

Congrats on both your new bags:smile:

I somehow missed this post. Both bags are incredibly cool. Congrats on some super duper finds! Don't worry about the distressed leather as I agree it adds to the character.