My new DVF dresses!

Thanks guys!

To answer some questions, both dresses were ordered from Neiman Marcus (the first online and the second from the store since they did not have my size online). I've been HUGE on DVF dresses this year - these two would bring my tally to four dresses purchased since March. I really like them - love the prints (they make me happy) and I find them to be super comfy and versatile. Depending on the accessories, I think they can be dressed up or down. I think that they are pricey, but a good investment.

Thanks again...I can't wait to get them!

So pretty! I may be looking at DVF dresses as something to wear to a wedding this summer. How do they fit, size wise, and many seem low cut - are they too revealing for a wedding?

So pretty! I may be looking at DVF dresses as something to wear to a wedding this summer. How do they fit, size wise, and many seem low cut - are they too revealing for a wedding?

I really think that you have to try DVF dresses on. I go between two sizes (0 and 2) depending on the cut/style of the dress. I ended up buying a size 2 in the first dress, and a size 0 in the second dress that I posted. I think the style of the first dress is meant to be more loose, whereas the second dress, I had to go down a size because I don't have much in the chest department. But, I definitely like them for summer weddings. I'm actually wearing the first dress to a wedding in two weeks - it's a low-key, afternoon wedding.