My new DK88!

I would like to know your opinion on the texture of the leather? Does it get catch lint/dust? I am thinking of getting this bag but worried whether it gets dirty easily because of the texture. Appreciate your help.
my answer is yes it does catch dust. I purchased a small black one and i notices dust in the groves - but it wiped away - a lighter color probably would not show as much. However the bag is still beautiful.

my answer is yes it does catch dust. I purchased a small black one and i notices dust in the groves - but it wiped away - a lighter color probably would not show as much. However the bag is still beautiful.

Hi beautiful bag! I noticed the leather on the handle feels much softer than the rest of the bag. Would you say the handle scratches/wears easily? Also would you say the bag looses its shape quick or kind of sags? I’m thinking of getting either the mini or the small. I love the look of the mini but it’s smaller than my Chanel Mini Square, the depth of the bag that is. I also like the small size but I’m not sure if it looks overwhelming on my frame, I’m 5”2’. Anyways I appreciate your reply!

I've been lusting after this for months. Finally did it!

View attachment 3877832

Hi beautiful bag! I noticed the leather on the handle feels much softer than the rest of the bag. Would you say the handle scratches/wears easily? Also would you say the bag looses its shape quick or kind of sags? I’m thinking of getting either the mini or the small. I love the look of the mini but it’s smaller than my Chanel Mini Square, the depth of the bag that is. I also like the small size but I’m not sure if it looks overwhelming on my frame, I’m 5”2’. Anyways I appreciate your reply!