My new Dior...reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
    So I treated myself on Monday - maybe I overdid it but I couldn't help myself. Excited to do this reveal :smile:Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0108.jpg IMG_0109.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0115.JPG

leooh and averagejoe like this.
  2. Some of the pics were dark...here is one more . I love this card holder!!! Black lambskin with a gorgeous pink leather interior :heart: IMG_0113.JPG

Vienne, honey, leooh and 2 others like this.
  3. Very pretty! Love the interior color

Gem Gal likes this.
  4. Thank you! I have not seen a better cardholder at Chanel or YSL...this one is just so chic and I love the charms done with pink enamel!

5. The pink enamel is the perfect finishing touch.

Gem Gal likes this.
  6. It's beautiful! Congrats!

7. Thank you!

8. Love this cardholder, looks like a very pratical piece and it's just really pretty! Could you please tell me the price of this item? Thanks and congrats!

9. So gorgeous! Congrats.

10. It is very practical because it can hold a lot of cards at least four to five and you can still use the centre compartment for business cards or cash. I am in Canada so it was $450.00 before tax.

11. Love the pink enamel!!!! Enjoy :smile:

Gem Gal likes this.
  12. I love this cute compact wallet and the pink interior is fabulous!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

Gem Gal likes this.
  13. So cute!!! Congratulations!

14. Congratulations! This is a staple in my handbag and I hope you enjoy it just as much!