My new dilemma...

I would RETURN the wallet. It seems like you are not 100% happy with your purchase. For me, I am an undecisive person so I will return the items as many times as I needed until I am all satisfy! :yes: Also, I wouldn't recommend sitting on the wallet. :roflmfao: How come the wallet just sits open like this? :confused1: I love the bracelet & I think it's so stylish. :yes: I want one myself too!!!

ohh that does look annoying, i could see how it would bother you.
Hmm, dont worry about what the SAs think, they are not paid to mistreat you and judge you as the guy that "exchanges everything"..
You want your money's worth of happiness, so go back and exchange for something you love!
goodluck and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Maybe you can go back to the store and show the SA why it is bugging you and if they say it's normal and that it will flatten out with time as most have stated here...I say keep it :yes:

IMO the bracelet isn't anything special. I've seen it and tried it on a couple of times. I got the Monogram Glace cuff instead of the bracelet because it just was pretty plain. I think you need to use the Epi wallet to soften it up. I remember my wallet was stiff the first couple of times but after being sat on and stuff, it's perfect.

I saw that bracelet and didn't like it, difficult to open it if You have it on hand. IF YOU CAN'T CLOSE YOUR WALLET WITH BILLS INSIDE YOU SHOULD GO STRAIGHT TO LV AND MAKE SHOPPING-no problem:supacool: .

I like the wallet more so keep it, because it's brand spanking new it's a little stiff. After using it for a few days (might be a little longer), like others have said, it will soften up and close.

Ack... LV is gonna get tired of seeing me... :sweatdrop:

Ok, so you all know that I bought a black Epi 6 Card holder on Wednesday, but exchanged it on Friday because the previous one had a scratch on it? Well there was a lengthy line and the SA just said not to worry about standing in line, so he just exchanged the wallet without putting it in the system.

So on with the dilemma: I was planning on using my wallet tomorrow. So I was putting in a few cards in the slots, but had a little trouble sliding them in there... maybe I just need to use it a little more? Anyway... it's getting to me how the wallet won't close... it just stays open as if a lot of money is in there when it's open... With my Monogram Canvas Pte. Billets Cartes Bleue, it does close, even when there's money inside... so I want to exchange it for this braided leather bracelet I saw in the store and on the main LV site that retails for $330, according to a catalogue. but I don't want the SA's to think that I'm the guy "who always exchanges things"... :sad:

A friend of mine suggested that I should just sit on it, but then with cards inserted in the slots and money inside the compartment, creases would show up in no time. [I always stick my wallet in my left pocket to save it from getting creases.]

Sorry for the rant... but this is the only place where I can get different opinions/views and great advice. :hrmm:

isn't it great?

I like the wallet. My DH's is the exact same one, a year older than yours and it's flat, even with his cc's, receipts, etc. I have an Epi wallet too and first I took it out it was a little hard pulling my cc out of the slot. I've had it a month now and the leather has softened.

Of course,:P go with what you like in the end.

Personally I would wait another day or two... see how the leather changes with a bit more use. The Epi leather is stiffer- so it may take time for it to soften up and close like you want. I always find with time, my wallets become PERFECT- and the leather on many bags- they just need a little TLC.

But if you really do not like how it sits- I would take it back or ask them about it. Vlad has this wallet (or similar one) and it closes perfectly, but I think his took a bit of time to fall into place so to speak.