My new Dilemma, Opinions needed, kinda long

How do I decide between all of those wallets lol?

I think it would be between the epi because the color I want is so rare (mandarin) germaniun suhali, and perfo being the next hardest to get because I know the suhali color is disc. and perfo is not around really, groom will be around for a little longer and then mc and azur are always going to be here :smile:

I thought the pink was more of a Fuschia colored and not so pale, I saw a pale one on ebay, on the site it looks more brighter :sad: I could totally rock all of them lol, love the green if I can get one

this is only my opinion but I think the mandarin will be harder to find as it is slightly more affordable than the suhali so allows more people to buy it does that make sense also with the defects it will be hard to get a good one so if you can I'd go for mandarin first then suhali then perfo (as according to some reports on tpf it's making a comeback)

Oh okay, well I would go for Green or Blue. I wouldn't mind the Green and then the Damier one :smile:

Still want to play with the wallets IRL and see how they are when holding them and getting in and out of them, ect... if any one has experience with these, talk to me!