My new Denim BAGGY GM!!!!!

1. Yay~~~ i just got my very first LV denim piece---->neo Baggy GM, im loving it:yahoo: !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S. ^^i'm 5'8''

2. It's Absolutely Gorgeous!!!! The Baggy GM Is My Favorite Style In The Denim!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!! :smile:

3. LOOOOOOVES it!! Ive been wanting a baggy!

Either PM in Blue or GM in Green, what do you think?

4. That is such a great, unique LV bag. Love the LV denim Baggy's! :heart: Your blue GM is gorgeous and you look fantastic wearing it. It looks really fun wearing it messenger style too. Congratulations!! :smile:

5. You should totally get it:yahoo: !!!! LOL~~i think PM looks cute, but i like big bags, so i'd say GM!!!

6. Congrats!!! Looks absolutely great on you:yes: :love: !!!Ooohh did you buy the long strap separately....likey...likey. Do you mind telling me how much is the retail in Aus.? TIA

7. Thanks, Lee69. The baggy GM is AUD$1870, and the strap is AUD$270:yes:

8. Thank you girlie!:flowers: Now I need one bad:hysteric:

9. congrats! the baggy gm looks great on you :yes:

10. Thanks:P ~girls!! Its my only LV bag...(sold my BH a month ago...kinda regret it:noggin: )

11. purdy! love it!

12. 0o0o0o congrats!!! it looks awesome on ya!!!

13. Ooh! Fresh vachetta leather! *Drools*:nuts:

You look good with it!:jammin:

14. u loook gooooorgeous with it!!!

15. BB, I love it!!! Now I see why you were so into it! It looks so much better on you than it does by itself.:love: Congrats, girl! You look FAB! Great decision!!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice