My new deer skin black luxury tote

1. I just picked up the new fall 06 black luxury line tote yesterday from boutique in SF....It has the sheen in it,but not that flashy. The bag is big but I love it. especially there is a zip closure on the top. Inside is black leather lining. I love love the handle which feels very nice and durable. The leather is definitely the best I have ever seen,durable and scrach resistance. I think it is the ultimate Chanel bag for me cause it is roomy too!:yahoo::wlae:

deer1.JPG deer2.JPG deer3.JPG deer4.JPG deer5.JPG deer6.JPG
  2. Gorgeous bag! I love this one!

3. Gorgeous, I tried on this bag too, very comfortable like you said and the leather is TDF!

4. Thanks SoCal, I tried on the new Mademoiselle tote that you bought and I love the chain better than the original one. But lamb skin is too delicate for me. So I chose this baby! That is the best Chanel bag ever for me,even love it more than the reissue!:yahoo:

5. Congrats! Beautiful and practical!

6. Gorgeous!! Don't you just love the deerskin? It is amazing leather - no way will it scratch. And you captured the sheen nicely!

7. gorgeous bag, chloe-concord!!!

8. So have you made decision of yours? I tried the bowler and found out it is little bit clumbsy to hold it under arm and the handles are bit short. I think this tote is more roomy and practical yet durable....I have been looking for such tote in Chanel for a long time and this new deerskin leather is more outstanding than calf skin and it is not that flashy ...:graucho:

9. Beautiful!!!!

10. Gorgeous!!

11. Congrats!

:heart: That is one beautiful tote!

12. Really stunning. Congratulations! Wear it well...

13. Yes, I am going to keep the deerskin bowler. I just love it. If I had enough stuff to put in a tote I'd buy it but the bowler is the perfect size for me.

I still want to compare the deerskin leather to the metallic black goatskin in person because I'm anal LOL! I'm thinking the deerskin will hold up better because it's so thick. I plan to use my bowler a lot!

Enjoy your beautiful new tote! You have great taste in bags. :biggrin:

14. Congrats Chloe_concord, can you tell us what you paid for your new baby?

15. NICE!!! I'm loving the deerskin.:tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice