My New DBTY Necklace

kohl_mascara

On to the next one!
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
DF and I are in Vegas and I took advantage of the lower tax here and pre-increase price to buy a .41 G VVS2 DBTY pendant. I had been wanting a dbty for a long while now, and have been in the market especially for a yg necklace, so I couldn't resist. Sorry for the crappy phone pics . . . the modeling one was taken in the car while it was dark out so the pic doesn't really do the necklace justice. I also took a pic of the pendant next to my three diamond heart necklace for size comparison. I was debating between this one and a .31, but in the end, I felt I would have regretted not going bigger so I got the .41. I think it's the perfect size without being too flashy. I also noticed it flipped a few times during wear (dbty owners, does this happen a lot?) and the necklace will ride up so I am wondering whether or not I should lengthen the chain just a bit. . .

What do you guys think??

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dby2.jpg
    dby2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,456
  • dby3.jpg
    dby3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,273
LOVE IT. Looks perfect. Yes, it will flip - nature of the beast unfortunatley. Enjoy though, it really is gorgeous! I'm leaving for Vegas Monday and will be there for a week, cannot wait to hit the stores :smile:

LOVE!!!!!!!!! I think we have the same one Khol!!!!! In YG too and I'm pretty sure the same exact size! I just dropped mine off yesterday to be lengthened or I'd post a pic back... you will LOVE this one so much, I wear mine every day!!!

YAY what a fun vacay and fun trip to Tiffany's!!! Congrats!

Love it! Mine also flips & rides up towards the back of my neck, although I've also debated about getting a necklace extender to make it 18 inches to see if it would prevent it from riding up so much.

ps mine doesn't flip really... it was riding up but I had a heavier little extender in the back to extend to 18 inches so I figured that was the culprit. When I get it back with the chain extended I'll let you know!